Interstate sales and purchases in India attract a federal sales tax (central sales tax, CST). A reduced rate of CST is applicable as well, generally for trade or as raw materials, which then require that certain documents, called forms, exchange hands.
|Tally.ERP 9 supports these requirements:
• Inter-State sales against 'C' form
• Transit sales against 'E – I' and 'E – II' forms
• Branch transfers / Consignment sales against 'F' form
• Sales to SEZ units against Form I
• Foreign diplomats against Form J
• Deemed exports against Form H
• Interstate purchase transactions
• Inter-State sales of exempt goods
• Sale in the course of import
Required CST reports are available:
• CST computation
• CST returns & annexure
For control and reporting these reports are available:
• Forms Issuable
• Forms Receivable
You can send reminder letters to your customers asking for forms not yet received from them, as well as create covering letters to send along with forms to your suppliers.
Combined with TDS, TCS, VAT, FBT, Service Tax, Excise for Dealers, Excise for Manufacturers and others, Tally.ERP 9 comes with complete statutory taxation coverage.