Tally ERP 9 Brokerage Module
Brokerage module helps booking of brokerage / Commission on buying and selling of items in Tally.ERP 9. Every Company has different arrangements with brokers on how the commisions or brokerage is calculated & paid.
The module allows brokerages on
- Total Transaction value of sales or purchase
- Fixed amount per unit of Item
- Percentage of Item Value
The default broker & method of brokerage calculation can be specified in Customer/Supplier master & can be altered in the transaction if required.
The method of brokerage / commission payable works for Sales as well as Purchase.
- Multiple methods for calculating brokerage in Transaction.
- Option to have Broker value/Amount different then Transaction amount, gives flexibility in managing non standard commission calculation
- Booking of Brokerage made simple. Auto-Create Brokerage expense entry for Multiple sales or purchase transaction at one shot.
- The system prevents booking brokerage for same transaction twice.
- The created brokerage auto entry allows TDS deduction as per default Tally functionality.
- Transaction wise Outstanding Report For Brokerage (Paid / Partly Paid / Unpaid)
- Multiple Reports for brokerage analysis
- User security for viewing Reports.