With a non-licensed Tally version, you have all the freedom of a licenced Tally but you will miss something. Few basic setbacks you may come across:
- You may not get instant support when Tally Application crashes
- Trouble in recovering Data Loss
- Issues in updating to higher versions and modules.
Benefits of Having A Licensed Tally Version
- Tally support at the time of crisis
- There’s always a possibility to upgrade the software
- Backup support from certified Tally partners
- Lifetime free support for the software
- By buying licenced Tally you are contributing for the next development of Tally for R&D.
- A licenced Tally version can be used with Tally server 9 for higher performance.
- By buying a Licenced Tally version, you set an example for others of using genuine software which can further set a trend.