Tally software is a useful tool that handles accounts, tax management, inventory management and payroll. The software has single-user and multi-user licenses beneficial for small and medium-size enterprises. It eases out complex calculations and gives accurate results. It proves to be time saving and simple as the software can be learnt by new users as well as accounting experts. There are many institutes that offer Tally training. Most of them are computerised accounting courses and classroom based training. Professionals can also opt for online training by enrolling themselves for e-learning courses. Tally software provides access to online tutorials. It takes approximately 15 days to learn basics of Tally.
Each and every software is upgraded from time to time and so is Tally. This ensures users to stay ahead in competition and use latest software for day-to-day calculations. Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 is the latest version of Tally launched on 3rd October 2018. All new versions of the software have key additions and enhanced features. Tally allows users to install the trial version for free. This helps users to check newly added features and subscribe for new edition if it benefits the organisation.
Advantages of Using Latest Tally Software
- Supports latest changes in e-way bills - Tally.ERP 9 Release 6 supports latest e-way bill Offline Tool Version 1.0.0918. Users can export details of CESS on quantity in the Excel file and include it in the e-way bill.
- Simplified compliance – The latest version supports GSTR – 4 Offline Tool Version 3.0. Users can capture zero rated supplies in return. Composite dealers find it easy to use the tool.
- Offers VAT support – Tally Solutionsprovide VAT support on transactions by businesses in particular zones. VAT returns and all other details are listed in Tally.ERP 9.
- Prints invoices with additional details – Upgraded version of Tally prints invoices with details as per company choice. Organisations can include details such as name, time, date, place, objects, tax, and other information that benefits customers and contributes to efficiency of business.
- Supports new invoice format – The software supports invoices in different formats. Small and medium-size businesses can choose the type of invoice thus ensuring customer comfort.
- Generates Tax return in PDF – Users can generate individual tax returns in PDF format. This can be used as a reference while filing returns in the e-services portal of income tax. Users can view online videos and understand how to file online returns using the new version.
- Automatic error detection – Tally.ERP9 points out errors in case of missing tax components and mismatch of VAT no/ TRN no. Users can take instant action and correct errors immediately.
- Saves returns in the system – Earlier versions of Tally downloads did not have this feature of saving returns on the computer. Tally.ERP 9 allows users to save returns and revise it if required.
- Tracks reverse charges – Users can mark transactions with reverse charge applicability and paid VAT. Tally allows customers to track reverse charges and input tax credits too.
- Rounds up invoice amount – The latest Tally software has the feature of ‘Round off Ledger’ that calculates the difference and gives a round-up amount.
- Manages e-way bills – Tally solutionsERP 9 captures all required details required for a e-way bill. Users need not re-enter details but can export invoice in JSON format and upload for generating e-way bill.