Tally ERP 9 Voucher Type Level Security
One of the most popular module. A must have module for any multi user Tally customer, where the user has to be restricted for creation/alteration of a specific voucher type.
E.g.: “X”, a person from sales department can be restricted to create Sales Order only. Once created he cannot modify it. The modification rights can be given to “Y” who is the sales head, but he may be denied creating new orders.
- A user can be restricted to create a specific voucher type
- On activation of the module Tally will not allow any entry or alteration of voucher unless the rights are given. The administrator can then create users and allocate them rights for creation/alteration of voucher
- Simple screen for allocating the rights
- Allocate rights at the time of creating a new voucher sub-type
- Changes of rights are simply possible but only by administrator